Sunday, March 25, 2012

Let's Catch Up A Bit Shall We?

So I haven't posted that much since the first show or the second show really. So here is the thing that is going on now in my life. I couldn't help out in my stge managing stuff really because it's all done now for me. The show was a success and I showed the people who thought I couldn't stage manage that I really can. It's a great feeling.

We had started our next play, As You Like It, and we have started with music lessons and of course, how to understand Shakespeare. We went though the second quarter of the play and so far I love my character because he didn't even have to go with the girls in their adventure. He could have stayed home and in the beginning he thinks he made the wrong choice by following the two young girls into the forest. Is a good thing I get married in the end then I guess!

So on Thursday, the most amazing thing happened for me. I went to go get a good decent picture of myself at Through The Lens and after getting the pictures three people came by the window and they were shocked to find how much the photos were. Little did Elizabeth (the owner of Through The Lens) and I knew, these were the casting directors of the movie Lone Ranger! So we had talked for a while and they wanted me to help them with casting. So on Friday I got up and went to the college and helped them by bringing in the other people audition and giving papers to the directors. So seventeen college students and I were all turned into assistant casting directors. At the end they said that they liked me and they would try their hardest to get all of us in the movie. And we would know if we were extras in this movie when they were done getting all the other auditions everywhere else done. So hopefully in May we will know if I am in or not.

Ya, that waas my week basically. I have had the best time with this and hopefully I played my cards right and can do this movie and pass this internship!

No comments:

Post a Comment