Friday, March 16, 2012

THE MOST CALMING DAY...

So yesterday everything was hectic with the kids. They are ready for a show (so far as I have heard). I feel as though I should say worried for them to keep me from getting lazy backstage though. Well when I talked to WP, Ford, Susan and Denise if there was anything for me to do today they said that there was nothing for me today to do but prepare for the show that is to come tomorrow. Other than thinking that I had a heart attack I was suprising ok with this. So today, though I'm not needed, am at the arts center looking at all the props, costumes and whatnot looking for anything out of the ordinary and going through my head what goes where and who does what at what time. I still need to eat lunch, but who can eat when there is a play so close?! It was an exciting first week and can't believe that it has only been a week since I have started. I thought it was only two days at this point. Oh well. Oh and I almost forgot, I am supposed to be doing something though for the public right now. If you want to come see a show on Saturday (yes this Saturday) at 7:00pm at the Arts Center you really should come and seen it. Hope whoever reads this post gets it in time to see this fun little play!

No comments:

Post a Comment